Time to replace your windows in Monmouth County, New Jersey?
You’ve come to the right place.
In this article, you will find some helpful tips on how to properly choose a reliable contractor and a window that will stand the test of time.
Whether you have windows that are drafty, leaking air, or are experiencing major seal failure, you’ve probably come to the realization your windows are at their end.
When choosing an Oceanport window replacement company and the type of window you’d like for your home, there are a few variables to consider. Here’s a list of some.
- Insurance – The most important thing when choosing your next window contractor is that they are properly insured. If not, you are putting yourself and your home at risk in any unforeseen events (damage, injuries, etc.)
- Experience – Make sure that the actual window installers are certified. This article by bluebirdco will show the importance of hiring AAMA Certified installers.
- Choosing a window – Choosing the right window can seem like a daunting task. Aim for windows that are both energy star rated and energy efficient. On top of that, you want windows that will add some curb appeal to your home!
- Manufacturing – Make sure the windows you choose are from a reputable manufacturing company. Do a little background check on the manufacturer to make sure they’ve been in business for some time.
- Choosing a company – When choosing a company, always check their history in window installation. Check for references of prior work done in Monmouth County and even ask for an address to go view yourself.
At Exterior Point Home Remodeling, our window installation crews are certified through AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturers Association). We will always strive to ensure our replacement windows are custom fitted and installed right the first time. Give us a call or text at 908-793-9888 to schedule a free estimate for your home.